Sofia, Sofia-City

Zachary E. Tsvetkov (aka BG International Ltd. aka KTNG Group EOOD) is one *** of a scam artist. This man poses as a lawyer offering immigration services to ex-pats. BEWARE of this scam as it's a good one and will cost you. He starts by offering services to expats looking to immigrate to Bulgaria. He will tell you that he can get you legal status in the country. However, his business dealings are sketchy at best and can wind you up in a Bulgarian jail at worst.

His immigration scheme works like this: You sign up with him and pay him a set-up fee. For your fee he will list you as a Director on one of his fradulenmt NGO's. These companies do not really exist, let alone do charitable work in the country.

Once he gets you set-up in his system under one of his fake companies, he will extort money from you year after year telling you that if you don't pay, he will drop you from his NGO scam company and you'll be forced to leave the country in order to re-apply for a Visa using another reason to enter the country. These payments will increase dramatically over time. This would be the best-case scenario because if the Republic of Bulgaria were to investigate this fraud, you'll be heading for several years behind bars in a Bulgarian prison.

Prison is generally not nice in any country but in Bulgaria, they're beyond the imagination. Even the gruel there is an insult to gruel. In any case, not someplace you'd like to visit.

A few of the false fronts he uses are:

KTNG GROUP Ltd

Zachary E. Tsvetkov

BG INTERNATIONAL EOOD

Zachary Tsvetkov

Landmark Building

14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd.

Sofia 1000, Bulgaria

www.bginternational.com

z@bginternational.bg

His list of references on his website is very impressive (http://bginternational.bg/clients.html) and is one of the reasons I was suckered into working with him. However, a quick call to any of these organizations will result in confusion as NONE of the companies I've dialed had ever ever heard of him or any of his false-front website businesses.

Zahcary E. Tsvetkov and his companies BG International Ltd. (http://bginternational.bg) and KTNG Group EOOD (http://www.ktnggroup.com) run a very thinly veiled extortion scams. He never advises clients in their best interests. He charges exhorbitant fees which frequently increase year by year. He routinely lies about immigration law. For exmaple, he has told multiple clients that they cannot change their grounds for residency away from one of his fraudulent NGOs to a more legitimate reason which in fact is totally false – a foreign resident can change their grounds for residency at any time. His methods are of questionable legality and morality considering he employs fake NGOs that exist only on paper as part of his Bulgarian visa scams and he appears to have a less than legitimate relationship with ambarassadors in foreign embassies where visa applications of questionable legality are also processed.

Please avoid Zachary E. Tsvetkov, BG International Ltd. (http://bginternational.bg) and KTNG Group EOOD (http://www.ktnggroup.com) at all costs!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "scam" of other product from Bg International and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Bg International to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bg International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bg International?

Comments

"Anonymous" is the perfect way to lie. Write down your real names.

I also was scammed out of a couple thousand by Zahcary E Tsvetkov of KTNG Group, now BG International.This guy is a real crook.

He's almost a perfect characterization of the sleazeball lawyer.

I can't believe I fell for this guys scams.

I believe he pays off local lowlife expats to recommend him to help him ensnare new comers to Bulgaria with his immigration scams.

Stay FAR away.

#1141929

Yep...exact same thing happened to me.

I feel like a total *** for letting this clown take me.

Oh well..it's Bulgaria, buyer beware.

Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria #1133715

For me, Zachary did a great job.He was absolutely honest and polite.

If you don`t want to pay commisions, try solving your problems by yourself .

Every service has his price.

to Patrick65 #1175758

I guess "Patrick65" is "Zachary Tsvetkov" nice try scam artist.

Fremont, California, United States #1124337

I've also been ripped off by this unscrupulous "lawyer".He over charged me by thousands of Euros and gave me horrible advice that was not in my best interest.

Can't believe this guy has been allowed to remain in business.Maybe the fact that he's a scam artist is one of the reasons he changed his company name from "KTNG Group" (http://ktnggroup.com) to "BG International" (http://bginternational.bg).

Happened to me exactly the same way. This guy belongs in jail. He took me for over 5,000 EUR before I figured it out.